Over 90,000 attendees, 300 events, that was Advertising Week 10 recently in New York CIty.
If you are a product or a brand or in advertising or if you are in technology this is a must attend event because its one of the few technology events where there are more customers then technology sellers. And you should go because your customer goes.
www.advertisingweek.com has a lot of good information on its site. Its not as good as attending but you will see the value and schedule your attendance for Advertising Week 11 next year.
Here are links to those recorded sessions from Advertising Week.
- Unveiling NextRadio Smartphones
- Branded Entertainment: Where Brands Become Character
- Trends Alert! Digital & Physical Lines are Blurring
- VIdeo Everywhere
- Mobile Technology
- I Have a Name
- Healthy Brands
- Next Radio on Smartphones
- Branding Entertainment: Where Brands Becomes Characters
- Techcrunch Leadership Summit
- The Guardian Global Conversation
- Are You Calling Me a Liar?
- Advancing Diversity
- Putting the Band Back Together
- Blog Becomes a Brand
- Whose Story Is It, Anyway?
- Jump! Enterprise Taking Risks
- Edelman Presents: Brandshare
- Power of Celebrity Endoresement
- Big Data & Death of the Big Idea
- Big Data, Blind Men and An Elephant
- How to Activate a Mobile-First Data Strategy
- ANA/A4’s Agency Selection Briefing Guidance
- Building Feature-Rich, 3D Mobile Ad Experience